About Exzeo ..
Exzeo is a software development company mainly specialized in software product development and software consulting. We are part of HCI Group (NYSE: HCI) - a multinational conglomerate based at Tampa, FL, USA. Our state of the art development center is located in Noida and headquarters is in Tampa, USA.
Who we are ..
We are one of a geographically distributed product development team primarily works in Java/Scala ecosystem among many other Exzeo's product teams. Some of the technologies we use for currently, upcoming product are MongoDB, Node.JS, Docker etc., You will be part of the team that is challenged with some of the problems in Underwriting process in the Insurance industry.
What we expect ..
We are looking for an outstanding Project Manager for our company. As a member of this team, you will be expected to work with business managers and tech leads, as required, to evaluate business requirements, provide estimations to the associated business case for development.
Some of the expectations are –
1. Interacting with the client for high-level requirement gathering, elicitation, and scheduling for the next Sprints.
2. Cascading these requirements further to BA team for the detailed documentation and execution.
3. Involved in managing product scope and change requests.
4. Provide effort's estimates for the project/modules with inputs from the Development Team, Testing Team, and Data Solution Team.
5. Efficient resource management and ensuring appropriate human capital utilization at all points of time.
6. Conducting Scrum Meeting, identifying potential risks to the timeline or quality, taking decisions on the increasing or decreasing scope of the release.
7. Project planning & estimation in line with customer expectations & end-to-end client engagement.
8. Performance appraisals & regular feedback giving for overcome development areas.
9. Interact with clients, understand the requirements and translate it into functional understanding.
10. Experience in managing product/software development of Property and Causality Insurance having exposure to both Spatial and Non-Spatial data attributes.
11. Excellent spoken and written communication skills with creative problem-solving skills.
12. Have good analytical & interpersonal skills for the understanding of the specifications provided by the customer.
13. Preffered Certifications – PMP and CSPO
14. Domain – Property and Causality Insurance
15. Tools: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel, JIRA, Confluence, GitHub.